Helping leaders unlock their Values-Based Leadership skills
One of the most popular events ever hosted by NMS Communications. We’ve taken time off while Maria’s husband recovered from cancer and she worked on the new “Values-Based Leadership for dummies™” book launched in May 2018.
The retreat is being relaunched in 2018 and has been updated with a pull out of the content, processes and principles from Maria’s latest book. Here’s a sampling of what you will learn how to do:
- Identify the values that make you the leader you are today. Now, mobilize them to create a team and company culture that others will envy.
- Work through the overarching vision and mission for your team or organization.
- Learn how to permeate the organization with values-based leadership principles.
- Customizable to each group, additional options of focus available
- Communications and Compatibility
- Gender Communications
- Shifting your team from a Halted to Thriving.
We will work,
But we will also relax, unwind and if you like, hike.
If not that’s ok too!
The idea is to take you out of your circumstance where you can breathe and think more clearly about where you want to go.
Mobilize Your Values * Create a Roll Out Plan * Be A Powerful Influencer * Build the Organization You’ve Always Dreamed Was Possible
Retreats are also available upon request.
Or you can join our next one – dates TBA.
Join our mailing list to be notified of upcoming dates in 2018.