This month we are having a special blog posted by Debbi Dachinger
Last November I did a huge launch for my new book. It was the first time I’d written a book and I was engaged in a massive bestseller campaign. The campaign worked and a lot of people bought my book called “Dare to Dream: This Life Counts!” Because sales were driven up on one day in the right numbers I became a bestselling author and I could not have done it alone.
I had people come forward to offer me help and assistance and it was really touching. In those moments I knew I was receiving back 100- fold for the many times I have helped and given from my heart. Many people came forward to give to me without my even asking. I reaped the rewards of reciprocity when I really needed it.
I believe in the business model called reciprocity. And what if we combined two powerful forces to accelerate all our desired goals and grandest dreams. Let me introduce you to a new word I read about this weekend. That word is: Loverage.™
We’re used to hearing about leverage. Leverage is the power or ability to act or to influence.
What if instead we all came from Loverage: using the powers of love and leverage to help others help us.
There are many entrepreneurs living the principle of loverage today. Activating loverage in our lives will produce miracles. How can we do this?
1. Create New Relationships. Make contact. You go first. Establish contact – you first. Most people will be very open to someone who is nice and engaging and doesn’t want anything but seems to be willing to offer.
2. Go the Extra Mile for the Relationship. Ask your new contact this question, “If there’s anything I can do to help, please let me know.” Follow through when help is asked for. Offer help and follow through on the request. Doing this will earn the heart of others by giving your heart to them. Delivering with kindness is the key attribute.
3. Ask and You Shall Receive. Use the power of asking to manifest leveragable opportunities into your life. It’s biblical. Ask and you shall receive.
4. Take Immediate Action and Tap into the Power of Loverage. The universe has opened up wide. Now act. Act. Act.
The transformational leader and bestselling author, John Assaraf, has said that he suggests we follow The Law of GOYA. GOYA is an acronym for The Law of Get Off Your A… (assets?)….
So please GOYA and do business with love. When you apply your own loverage people will notice and want to do business with you. You will improve your connections and truly you will feel wonderful inside – it is the new way of doing business with others.
Debbi Dachinger is an expert in goal achievement. She is a radio and TV personality; a three-time bestselling author, keynote speaker, and coach (for goal attainment and in educating people how to be great radio talent). Her work with people in the media, workshops and through coaching has been achieved through decades of research, education and her gifts as a clairsentient and intuitive.
Debbi’s “Dare to Dream” radio show is a syndicated, multi-award winning program with 4+ million listeners offering inspiring information and methods on how to achieve goals and dreams. Deborah is a top-notch radio personality, was an award-winning actress and singer, a successful motivational speaker, a professional voice over artist, and was a popular jewelry designer.
Awards or Accolades to mention:
- Editor’s Pick: Featured Intriguing Creator;
- Broadcasting Industry Lifetime Achievement Award;
- Featured in Yahoo News, Earth Times, and Singapore Star News and multiple news sources;
- Inducted into the Who’s Who Hall of Fame for entertainment
- Featured on the cover of SPIRIT Magazine
- Seen recently in several segments on the TV Show Brave Heart Women
- She’s a featured story in Social Media Magazines
- Author of the bestselling book: “DARE TO DREAM: THIS LIFE COUNTS!” (Purchase: http://www.amazon.com/dp/1467930814 and all bookstores)
- A regular video contributor at: www.YouTube.com/debontheradio,
Debbi’s abundant career is in using her voice to live out loud, to teach and inspire others to Dare to Dream and make their dreams a reality.